Diversity: Our Most Valuable Commodity
A diverse workforce is a challenge within any team or organization; it is
also the most valuable commodity. This customized and highly interactive
workshop provides the education and skills needed to communicate and
work effectively in a multi-cultural, multi-racial environment.
Available modules include:
* The business imperative behind
* The necessity to expand the definition
of diversity beyond race and gender
* The roots of discrimination
* The impact of culture in the workplace
* Avoiding the pitfalls of stereotypes
* Patterns of behavior and
communication that promote
Class time: This is a highly-customized workshop designed to fit the needs
of the organization. Workshop length
varies from 2 - 12 hours.
Maximum Productivity Through Successful Time Management
In just a few hours this course proves that expensive leather schedulers and electronic calendars aren't necessary to master your time and your life. Learn the secrets behind effective planning, organization and goal setting.
* The 12 key principles of all time
* The best way to establish priorities
* Simplified methods for effective planning
* How to identify and control your peak
* Mind Mapping and how to use it as an
* How to keep notes and records that can be
accessed immediately -- no more hunting
for lost or misplaced information
* How to reduce wasted time
* How to create an effective work
* How to handle other people who waste
Plus: Participants receive over a dozen sample lists and forms to begin getting organized immediately!
Class time: Available in both half and full-day formats.
High Performance Coaching
Non-directive coaching has been acclaimed as the perfect tool for
moving people from where they are to where they want to be. Managers,
teachers, parents, clergy -- anyone who wants to help others to help themselves
can benefit from this powerful tool.
* The philosophical foundation of non-
* Clear explanations and individual
practice of all the essential skill sets
* Job aids that simplify and accelerate
the learning process
Class time: One day