The Real Secrets of Successful Public Speaking
This workshop is designed for experienced presenters who are ready to move beyond the basic skills of public speaking. In a few
short hours, participants can learn the tips and techniques used by professionals.
* How to create the proper "tone" in a
* Establishing rapport and credibility
* The secret to maintaining audience
* A step-by-step process for creating
polished and effective presentations
* The best way to handle troublemakers in
* The keys to influencing and persuading an
* Extemporaneous speaking: A plan for
thinking on your feet
And much more!
Class time: 4 hours
The Art of Public Speaking
Effective public speaking skills open the
doors to greater power and influence.
This workshop provides the knowledge
and practice needed to deliver polished
* 10 Techniques for overcoming the
fear of speaking in front of an audience
* How to effectively use the voice,
gestures, and body movement to
enhance your message
* A six-step process for building a
* Proven techniques for increasing
* The most effective use of visual aids
* How to conduct an effective Question
and Answer session
* 12 ways to critique one's own
performance for continuous
And much more!
Class time: Available in both one and two-day formats. The two-day format includes 2-3 video recordings and feedback for each participant.
The real world is a giant negotiating table and we are all participants.
Learn to do it well so there are no regrets. This workshop focuses on
"win-win" negotiations that preserve relationships while increasing the
likelihood of achieving one's objectives.
* How to distinguish between and take
advantage of the 5 basic negotiating
* The 10 essential guidelines for
* How to prepare for a negotiation
* How to use -- and counter! -- the 15
most powerful negotiating tactics
Plus: 8 "quick start" strategies and a self-assessment tool for immediate
Class time: Available in both one and two-day formats.